Koskov-Koskov's Dwelling of Enjoyment

This is my dwelling of enjoyment. If you hate people who wear fcuk t-shirts and enjoy low quality community television - this might be the place for you.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Koskov-Koskov's Great Celebrity Encounters - Episode 3

Celebrity: 'Gentle' Ben Corbett
Date of Encounter: August 18th, 2005
I was at Fat Boy's in the Valley acquiring a late $4 Breakfast and a 'Juice of Orange' (aka 'Orange Juice') after work. I entered the counter-area of Fat Boys and no other than 'Gentle' Ben Corbett, the legendary crooner from seminal Brisbane rock act Gentle Ben and his Sensitive Side, was taking orders and making coffees. I giggled like a nervy schoolgirl as I watched him make Mochas and discuss prices with the other patrons. After containing my excitement whilst 2 groups of people requested coffees and food, finally my time had come. I approached the bench and said 'Can I just have this (points to 'Juice of Orange') and the 4 dollar breakfast thanks.'
Ben then said 'would you like tomato sauce with your breakfast?' and I said 'no, thanks'.
'That comes to $7" came Ben's next utterment.
I handed him the money and Corbett kneeled down to get me a table number. The first one he grabbed didnt have a number on it so he had to get another one. He then placed it on the table. It was the number '10'. I said 'thanks' and went to my table.

3 Comments:

At 9:26 pm, Blogger Biggles said...

was he a cult-hero rock pig?

 
At 1:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went out to dinner with Katie Noonans boyfriend once...is that cool?

 
At 3:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack says he met a waiter who was famous once. Jack told his boss he is shit and the boss fired the waiter. the waiter is now stalking Jack trying to kill Jack.

The waiter can try (and fail) all the waiters wants!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home