Koskov-Koskov's Dwelling of Enjoyment

This is my dwelling of enjoyment. If you hate people who wear fcuk t-shirts and enjoy low quality community television - this might be the place for you.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Precocious Drivel Cures Lovesickness - A Poem

The holy water seeps through,
the dimness of nighted white,
oh how I loved a little something,
something felt so right

You came to me in summer's eve,
in the morning of the sun
and I drank the sweet, sweet wine
and gargled the sweet, sweet rum

Oh I loved you, yes I did
your supple skin I would not want to rid
the world of
and now you're not here with me
and I am upset and not free

Holy water, cure me god
I was agnostic yesterday but now I'm thinking twice
I am a restless soul who wants to be free
the chickens make noises because they don't like me
I like you god, do you like me?
Oh dear, I am so upset and shit.

(c) Yuri Koskov-Koskov

2 Comments:

At 5:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A new dawn has arrived Koskov,

it is time to free yourself from the ghosts of love past, and commit yourself to the present. Already two admirers have stated their love, and more will follow.........

Peace my young friend, embrace the new dawn.

 
At 6:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is significant empirical evidence to suggest that you, Mr Koskov-Koskov, together with 3 of your long-term acquaintances are under a strange curse that means that only two of you can ever participate in a successful relationship at a given point in time.

Your time has come. They’ve had it too good for too long.

A new age comes with the turning of the wheel – but only so hard as you’re prepared to push it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home