Koskov-Koskov's Dwelling of Enjoyment

This is my dwelling of enjoyment. If you hate people who wear fcuk t-shirts and enjoy low quality community television - this might be the place for you.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Signals And Systems - Episode X

"How are you doing there, young lady? Am I crazy or am I feeling a sexual attraction to you?" mumbled the drunken Dr. Watson.
"You're crazy! And you're ugly! You look like that freak who formed a partership with Clint Eastwood's character in 'For a Few Dollars More'! You're a filthy man and your moustache is a-symmetrical!" replied the young lady as she put on a sweater and left for the ladies room. Watson watched on in quiet disgust as the forceful, independent woman left the bar.
"How dare she!" Watson mumbled to himself. "I am Dr. Watson! I am rekindler of the flame of traditional patriarchal values to the bosom of this city! If I want to make love to a woman then by god, who has the right to stop me! A woman certainly doesn't have that right! Women are less than men! I am a man! I am superior! And who's going to stop me, eh?"
"I'm not going to stop you, Mr. Watson," replied little pal Timmy from the corner of the room.
"Shut up, Timmy!" Dr. Watson yelped as he threw his hat in Timmy's face.
Watson then made the decision to follow the young lady he persued to the bathroom. Timmy started crying. It was time for the flame to be rekindled.

4 Comments:

At 11:47 pm, Blogger Biggles said...

I am shocked an appalled by the lack of responses to this post. I think that this is one of the finest episodes of the 'Signals and Systems' series and the line where Dr. Watson talks about patriarchal values was particularly amusing.

I need gratification.

Please provide it.

 
At 7:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was an excellent post...
I am intrugued to see if the infamous 'Bill Carson' gets what he desires!!!!

 
At 8:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found all these new characters very confusing. The absence of the hog left me pondering as to its fate in the intervening episodes.

I liked the way that the story linked back to the second post (Episode VIII). It filled me with hope that we might one day see all the elements to this story - presuming they are in fact roman numberals anyway.

But what did happen between episodes IV and VIII? Perhaps the hog ate the crumpets and Watson decided to feast instead on a different sort of crumpet? Will we ever know?

 
At 9:17 am, Blogger Biggles said...

you will find out eventually. However, with the episodes running into the thousands, the big question is 'when'. I promise that some, if not all, of your questions will slowly be answered throughout the course of the series.

Thank you for replying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home