Koskov-Koskov's Dwelling of Enjoyment

This is my dwelling of enjoyment. If you hate people who wear fcuk t-shirts and enjoy low quality community television - this might be the place for you.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Top 5 Things to Say to People

  1. "The cats of Australia have made their choice: 'Snappy Tom'."
  2. "I love it when I'm watching sport and the game is nearing it's completion and the displacement between the two teams' scorelines is small enough that it is hard to predict for sure which team's score will be greater at the end of the game. The unpredictability of the situation makes me enjoy it more."
  3. "You know, I will say the word 'cunt' at the bat of an eyelid and feel no more discomfort or remorse than if I'd said 'book' or 'shortbread'; but ask me to say 'vagina' out loud in front of a group of people and I get very nervous. I don't know why that is."
  4. "Do you think all the characters in 'Hey Dad!' really died in the last ever episode? I mean, the bomb was planted in a video tape. They might have all suffered severe burns - but certainly not death. I, for one, didn't see why the series couldn't continue."
  5. "I like my women the same way I like my spaghetti: thin, pale and fresh from being thrown in a tub of boiling hot water for 10 minutes."

5 Comments:

At 1:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!

Its about time you posted you lazy fatass!

i like the first one for no particluar reason at all.
I like all of them!
yay!
i love myself..Im so cool!

 
At 1:22 pm, Blogger Biggles said...

MWAH HA HA HA!

 
At 11:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack thinks the cats of Australia are ignoring the best, John West.
Jack thinks sport is overated and prefers eating from the couch.
Jack is so in line with the third, that Jack now feels watched.
Jack enjoyed "hey dad" back in the day. And Jack likes spaghetti, Jack is not so sure about women... not. Jack loves boobies!

 
At 9:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi all,
i have been blogging for a few years now and have never come across such an unusual yet entertaining blogspot, congratulations

jack seems to be very funny as well, i'm sure if jack is unsure of women i could sure help him decide very quickly, jack 'will'like boobies... meeooowww

 
At 2:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack thanks Koskov for Koskov's dating service:

Hi Betty, could Betty please post a photo of Betty and Betty's chest puppies / fun bags / boobies to Betty's blog, and also post Betty's blogs address to this site.

There ya go, be a good girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home