Koskov-Koskov's Dwelling of Enjoyment

This is my dwelling of enjoyment. If you hate people who wear fcuk t-shirts and enjoy low quality community television - this might be the place for you.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Puppies!

If you're like me, and (if you're like me) you're probably not, I'd be very tempted to point the finger at the people standing in the corner looking sneakily in each others jacket pockets for the things they hold dear. Am I talking about drugs? Maybe. Blogging is like music; open to interpretation, I think if Paul Dempsey read my blog (and god knows, perhaps he does) he would agree that a little ambiguity never goes astray in art. Art. Yes, this is art. Art is NOW. That's right, YOU are currently experiencing art. How does that feel? Let me know.

Clapping is a good antidote to the mundanity of life and I think I can prove it. If you've ever studied signals and systems theory (at university or by your own initiative) you'd know that the characteristics of any system can be described by its 'Impulse Response'. What we've learnt here is that things need responses. You need to make things to respond to. So who is going to make these things? That's right; the impulses. Anybody who has attempted to obtain the impulse response of a system physically will know that the closest sound you can make with your body to an impulse is clapping. Clapping is a thing. Things create responses. The cycle repeats itself and life continues.

22 Comments:

At 3:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack only read the first 2 lines of todays post, but Jack would like to say that Jack likes puppies, and anyone who does not like puppies will incur a wrath so great even the prince of evil would be impressed.

 
At 3:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love puppies, I hate cats! I like Jack!

 
At 4:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant read, but i like puppies.

 
At 6:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack also wanted to tell Koskov this:

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

response:
Neighbour says "Shut the f*** up Jack"

Jack response:

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

also, for something completely different. Jack likes puppies.

 
At 7:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone noticed that there really aren't as many sparrows around as there used to be?

 
At 10:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it means the zombies are coming my friend.

Finally we are in our element.

 
At 11:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not even Scotland Yard can help you now...

 
At 11:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack asks the attorney: why? has someone been shooting the sparrows? or have they just flown south for the winter?

 
At 10:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.... another jm,

Looks like Jango Fett and myself share something in common

 
At 11:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what precisely do you share? you are not a bounty hunter...nor do you spread fear through others by the mere mention of your name. No matter, to save confusion I shall in future use my full name,

Regards.

 
At 5:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a moment it had appeared that, like Jango Fett, I had been cloned.

Unfortunately for me, the similarity ends there.

 
At 6:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack wants to know: Does the great white russian ...'play ball'?

or an easier question: Does the great white russian like puppies?

 
At 7:39 pm, Blogger Biggles said...

i'm pro-puppy

 
At 10:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Koskov,

has anyone noticed that all the books on the Kennedy assasination in the UQ library are C.I.A. plants. It's extremely annoying that the best University in this state offers no meaningful material on an important theme in Western political history and theory.

Also, wher are the Burbs of yesteryear Koskov, and the purple shirts of tomorrow.

Regards,

 
At 3:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps, Mr Bloor, you should have followed the note that you found in the Woody Allen book. That particular note may have been intended for you, written by somone who is leading an uprising against the C.I.A. Or..it may have led you to another book of greater consequence....or perhaps it would have just led you to another Woody Allen book....only you could solve this mystery...ONLY YOU!

regards,

A.G

 
At 8:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what Fatty Arbuckle said Al, and you know what they did to him.

 
At 8:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Gonzo...
I have been wondering how the world spins around on an axis. I was wondering if you can expand on this...*sings* "I dont know i love you but i do"

 
At 9:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An inexcusable act Mr Bloor!
You comparison between myself and Roscoe Arbuckle is completely invalid.

 
At 11:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack likes perky breasts, however, Jack is not sure that Jack likes Als breasts....sizable though they are...

And Jack likes being in on secrets. Let Jack in!

PS. Koskos i did refer to puppies, just the chest variety! ha ha *sigh*

 
At 11:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate my degree!!!!
I wish i could quit!!!!
Stupid Stupid Stupid choice!

 
At 4:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm on the drugs,
I'm on the drugs,
that kiled river phoneix.

What is the post about?

 
At 4:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear anonymous scumbag,

This post is about Koskov posting again, and soon. Otherwise, this post is about sex and smut like every other post.

Good day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home