Koskov-Koskov's Dwelling of Enjoyment

This is my dwelling of enjoyment. If you hate people who wear fcuk t-shirts and enjoy low quality community television - this might be the place for you.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

When Red Angels Go Sour and Turn to God - A Poem

I like it when she rang my bell,
the shepherd's week,
oh he would tell,
stories to thee,
about love and dungeons,
I wish I could die,
not him but I.

Sometimes he'd sit,
standing is good,
or run through the forest,
with blunt tool for stool,
which way, he asked?
the rabbit did cry
and my feet rubbed the sexual
as I toiled by.

Oh why am I lonely?
Lamentable plight
the ghosts they doth plummet
through sickening sight
my dear second cousin
you fail me twice
you fail me once
you fail me thrice

Come hither, young girl
I'll show you my love
I'll show you my skills
my sedative pills
we'll dance through the night
lamentable plight
with scissors and tape
I like a good felony.

5 Comments:

At 7:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like poetry. You just wrote some poetry. I like you.

Graham

 
At 8:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Jack wants to know, is what is Koskov crying out for. Koskov's poetry is cleary moving and very touching, with again begs the question: What does Koskov want? What does Koskov yearn for in Koskov's heart?

Or is this amazing poerty just a number to please the masses? As that would be sad.

Jack ponders these deep thoughts.

 
At 9:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the poem reveals a deeply troubled young man, full of angst he is confused about where his place in the world lies and if he will ever find what he is looking for. koskov as a counsellor among other things i can tell you, you will find what you are seeking, be patient. good will come to u. if you would like a 1 hr seesion their is a small fee, of $200, whole nights are also an option. im tall, blonde, size 8 and wear costumes.

 
At 1:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What has Koskov meant in writing the previous three articles? Is Koskov borrowing someone else's material as a joke, revealing his inner most thoughts, or just being weird and offensive for effect? This is not a criticism at all, I just don't quite understand the articles.

Do tell Koskov...

 
At 1:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of a name is Shinobi? What a loser!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home