Koskov-Koskov's Dwelling of Enjoyment

This is my dwelling of enjoyment. If you hate people who wear fcuk t-shirts and enjoy low quality community television - this might be the place for you.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Collective

The Collective
A Television Drama Written and Concieved by Yuri Koskov-Koskov

Orange, Central NSW. 1993. A Polish refugee, Igor Jason, moves into town to persue his life long dream of teaching pilates to school children. Upon moving into his new apartment on the top floor of a sleazy pub hotel, Igor meets Graham, a free-spirited magician who immediately takes Igor under his wing. Graham begins training Igor in the black arts in his spare time and is blown away by his physical flexibility and dissidence towards mass-consumed concepts of god and life. The two bond immediately and within weeks, Graham invites Igor to join the Collective. But is the collective all that it seems?


2 Comments:

At 9:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack believes the collective to be somewhat like Jacks fight club.
Where as Jack is infact two people in one. Whats the word Jacks looking for?

In Jacks opinion, Graham could also be a jedi. Sith happens...

 
At 12:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I get a part? Do i have to make up my own show?...I definitely like Jacks idea!
Maybe i could just have a show where all the celebraties tell me how attractive I am. My first show would include Destiny's Child, they would tell me i am a 7, even though ive been told I was a 4 (I hate you all).
I have to think about others i would have on the show - I will get back to you.
Ole!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home