Koskov-Koskov's Dwelling of Enjoyment

This is my dwelling of enjoyment. If you hate people who wear fcuk t-shirts and enjoy low quality community television - this might be the place for you.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Koskov-Koskov's Great Celebrity Encounters - Episode 1

Celebrity: Fred Couples
Date of Encounter: Some time in 1997

I was at the big Australian skins tournament which was being played somewhere in Queensland (I can't remember where). The lineup of golfing talent was Larry Mize, Fred Couples, Roger Davis and Peter Senior. I was kneeling down at the side of one of the tees as the players were getting ready to tee off. I peered to my left where Fred Couples was standing idle. He was staring at me. I stared at him. He continued to stare at me. I looked away. I looked back and he was still staring at me. I got scared and moved to the back of the tee. After Couples and the other players had teed off, Couples' caddy handed me his 99% empty bottle of Powerade and said something to me. I think he said 'finish it'. To this day I'm not entirely certain. I got Couples' signature after the presentation. He signed my hat. He wasn't a very affable man. I lost the hat months later.


2 Comments:

At 2:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack once met Steven Bradbury in a toilet at a bar, and even touched Steven Bradbury. By touched, Jack means shook the hand the of Steven Bradbury.

Jack has never washed Jack's hand since.

Jack has also met Geoffery Rush. Although Geoffery Rush is not a sporting hero, he is still famous and Jack has met and conversed with him.

Jack does not like being stared at, Jack would of hit the golfer staring at Koskov.

 
At 12:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian Battese (a multiple premiership winning rugby league player for the Bulldogs in the 80's) was my year 9 PE teacher.

It seemed a long way down. Alstonville doesn't even have a league team - everyone plays union.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home