Koskov-Koskov's Dwelling of Enjoyment

This is my dwelling of enjoyment. If you hate people who wear fcuk t-shirts and enjoy low quality community television - this might be the place for you.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Inaugural Person of the Week - Mr. Tony Freeman



Congratulations to Mr. Tony Freeman on being selected as Koskov-Koskov's inaugural 'Person of the Week'!

Winner of the 1999 I don't look like Mark Knopfler Prize, Tony's exploits in the hybrid popcorn industry have been equally impressive, arguably more so. Hailed as some kind of god at his company, Hell's Popcorn, Tony first realised that he didn't look at all like Mark Knopfler when he purchased Dire Strait's self-titled debut LP and perused the inner sleeve. His non-resemblence to the great man was so striking that he decided to create a career out of it, starting with a float at the local show which had 'Come see the man who doesn't look anything like Mark Knopfler' printed on it in Times New Roman. The rest is, as they say, history.


Stay tuned for more people of the week...

13 Comments:

At 5:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Complete cowpat of a post,

This sunday night I advise you to waddle down to your video outlet and demand the following three titles: The Maltese Falcon, The Big Sleep, and Casablanca.

A Bogart/Film Noir festival.

I love you.

 
At 5:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHy not throw in some french new wave for cliches sake?

 
At 7:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous, are you asserting that the genre of 'film noir' is a cliche, that placing films into genre is a cliche, or that my choice of films constitutes a cliche?

I wonder which noir films, starring Bogart, you would suggest?

Thankyou for interjecting into a personal communication that has no relevance to you. Keep up your hilarious comments on this blog, I know everyone looks forward to reading 'anonymous' every week.

 
At 7:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it anonymous doesn't even provide some sort of pseudonym?

 
At 7:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although this post was complete shit, and the comments so far are not much better....I do NOT see how Dr. Gonzos conversation with koskov was a personal communication of any kind. It was posted on a public site where people are free to comment and be commented on. All i can say is....
Gonzo - I agree with the Film Noir Festival but...back the fuck down
Koskov write a better post..FAST (previous posts were excellent)..
Anonymous attain a fucking identity...your on your own.

 
At 7:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CALM DOWN!! Every mother fuckin' last one of ye!

 
At 7:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. Koskov does no wrong.

 
At 8:31 pm, Blogger Biggles said...

the post was great

i hate you all

 
At 10:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not Tony Freeman!!!

That's Graham Smith!!!

 
At 9:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quite liked the post.

 
At 10:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack thinks you're all a bunch of pussies, especially Al.

To Koskov, Jack is loyal as always and believes this post to be amusing, just like the other golden material Koskov uses on Koskovs site.

Anonymous is a twat, and Jack believes, a twat that is infact, a regular poster on this fine example of a blog that has another pseudonym.

Stop hasseling Koskov, in these perillious times, Koskov is a shinning light that all may follow.

 
At 6:50 pm, Blogger Biggles said...

thank you for the support, Nick. I would like to also point out to Al that i have been in exam period of uni for the last two weeks - so it is/was both miraculous and irresponsible of me to post on this blog at all.

For you to challenge me on a small, throwaway chuckle of a post is indeed silly. I look forward to you improving your attitude.

 
At 8:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Koskov, I apologise for my criticism of your fine post. It was made in jest but is completely indefensible.

I stand with you my friend.

I will now take a two week suspension to think over my carelessness.

I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home