Koskov-Koskov's Dwelling of Enjoyment

This is my dwelling of enjoyment. If you hate people who wear fcuk t-shirts and enjoy low quality community television - this might be the place for you.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Running into Myself In The Street

Yuri: Hey, Yuri - what you been up to?

Koskov-Koskov: Not much. And you?

Yuri: Not much.

Koskov-Koskov: Well, there you go.

Yuri: Ya - there you go.

Koskov-Koskov: So I hear you got a haircut yesterday?

Yuri: Yep.

Koskov-Koskov: And how did it go?

Yuri: Well, I payed over twice as much as I was under the impression I was to be paying and the girl who did my hair didn't do anything remotely like what I asked her to. But you know, I can't complain.

Koskov-Koskov: Well, you can complain.

Yuri: Well, yeah I guess I can.

Koskov-Koskov: But you're a fucking pussy.

Yuri: I have difficulty conversing with strangers in an honest and direct fashion...

Koskov-Koskov:
That's because you're a fucking pussy.

Yuri: Yeah, I guess so....

Koskov-Koskov: Piss off, you loser.

Yuri: Ah, fuck ya.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack believes you should beat the living crap out of yourself for that insubordinate tone he took with you.

And where did he see the girl who cuts hair in a store? Was she hot?

Ah, its school time, my mom wants me to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home